Sunday, July 17, 2011

Monitoring Temple progress on two fronts now...

We drove up to north Phoenix today to visit the "other" temple site. I think we'll visit Gilbert and Phoenix on alternating months. Gilbert will be the 4th Temple in Arizona and Phoenix the 5th, behind Mesa, Snowflake and Gila Valley. Shaw has been getting antsy about the seemingly slow progress of the Gilbert temple anyways. With visits every 30 days, this will give us 60 days in between each site so there should be more visible progress each time.

How can you go wrong with a machine like this on the case?
I think I'll put a pic of Shaw up next time from a year ago when the Gilbert Temple grounds looked like this- just a flat surface. You'll see not only temple growth but Shaw growth too.

1 comment:

  1. When I was a kid, we watched as the Oakland temple was being built. I have many fond memories of our Sunday afternoons at that temple site. I still don't know where either of these new temples are.

    ReplyDelete