Sunday, August 21, 2011

That's not all folks!

There are two things you should know about Shaw... First, he likes to dip everything in ranch dressing: pizza, fries, corndogs, fried chicken. We usually try to get two packets of ranch dressing where ever we go so he can even dip some of his ranch dressing in ranch dressing!


The second thing is that he loves LOVES water and swimming. He and I drove about 15 minutes up to Fountain Hills after school on Friday- to celebrate the end of a successful second week of school. You've seen pics of it in this blog before- it's the tallest fountain in the world. I'm about a half mile away from it taking this shot. There is a water playground adjacent to the fountain. If I turned the camera about 15 degrees to my left, you'd see the spout.


Fun times!

1 comment:

  1. I've never been close to the fountain...only seen it from the b-line highway. Oh and fossil springs looks beautiful. I had never heard of it until a few weeks ago. Arizona has so much diversity!

    ReplyDelete